Merge Fields can be used to personalize an email or text message so that it looks and feel as though it has been individually drafted for the recipient. This is especially useful in mass emails/texts and within the templates, you use in Action Plans. For instance, using the [LeadFirstName] Merge Field will insert to leads' first name (e.g. John) depending on which lead is receiving the message.
Using Merge Fields
When drafting a new email or text, from the Merge Field drop-down, you can select the desired Merge Field. It will then be inserted into the body of your message.
Available Merge Fields
You can insert the following Merge Fields into your email and texts:
- LeadFirstName = The lead's first name (e.g. John)
- LeadLastName = The lead's last name (e.g. Smith)
- LeadEmail = The lead's email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- LeadAddress = The lead's full address, contained within the address field within the CRM (eg. 123 Main St. Austin, TX 78704)
- LeadStreet = The lead's street address (e.g. 123 Main St.)
- LeadCity = The lead's city (e.g. Austin)
- LeadState = The lead's state (e.g. TX)
- LeadZip = The lead's zip code (e.g. 78704)
- AgentFirstName = The first name of the agent assigned to the lead
- AgentLastName = The last name of the agent assigned to the lead
- AgentCell = The cell phone number of the agent assigned to the lead
- AgentTitle = The title of the agent assigned to the lead, as defined within their Great Agent profile
- TimeOfDay = The time of day the message is sent (e.g. morning, afternoon, evening)
- DayName = The day of the week the message is sent (e.g. Friday)
- AgentSignature = The email signature of the agent assigned to the lead.
Previewing Merge Fields
Before sending an email or text that contains merge fields, you can click the preview button to see how that message will look with real information inserted. To learn more about previewing emails, click here.